Create and Bottle Your Own Single Malt
Join Copperworks’ founders/distillers, Jason Parker and Micah Nutt, for a fun and tasty workshop that’s all about American Single Malt Whiskey.
You’ll join a small group of whiskey lovers for a tour of the distillery, sample a variety of Copperworks American Single Malt Whiskeys fresh from the cask, and then you’ll create your own custom American Single Malt Whiskey from the casks you choose.
Saturday, Sept. 16
6 – 9 pm
About the Workshop
- You’ll first take a tour of the distillery for a lively and thorough explanation of Copperworks’ distilling technique and maturing process.
- Micah and Jason lead you in nosing and tasting samples from four casks of fully-matured Copperworks American Single Malt Whiskey.
- You’ll compare Copperworks matured whiskey to whiskey straight from the still to experience the flavor changes that evolve through time in the barrel.
- You’ll be guided in the art of blending and proofing so you can create your own personal American Single Malt Whiskey from the casks of your choice.
- You’ll then fill, label, seal, and document your personal American Single Malt Whiskey to take home to enjoy.
You’ll leave with a lot of whiskey-making knowledge and your own personal American Single Malt Whiskey that you have personally designed and bottled.
Price: $150 (includes distillery tour, light refreshments, taxes, and one 750ml bottle of your personal cask-strength American Single Malt Whiskey)
For a gift: Session tickets are fully transferable and we can provide certificates and cards for gift-giving.