Join us for a taste and a tour
Enjoy a complimentary taste of our spirits with a spectacular view of our stills (and perhaps a view of our distillers at work). Tastes are available whenever Copperworks is open to the public.
Get the full Copperworks story straight from the distiller’s mouth. You’ll learn about our distinctive distilling process, get a behind-the-scenes view of our stills, and visit our fermenting and barreling areas. The 45-minute session wraps up with a guided tasting of our products with a distiller and plenty of time to ask questions.
Get reservations for your tour.
- Price: $5 per person
- For a group of 5+ people: $4 per person
- Tours, including a guided tasting, take roughly 45 minutes
- Tour participants must be 16 years or older
For the tour:
- Please arrive at the distillery at least 10 minutes before the tour is scheduled to start to handle payment.
- Please wear flat shoes or shoes with short, wide heels. The deck that holds our stills is a grated floor that can’t accommodate narrow heels.
- Fridays: 5pm
- Saturdays: 1pm, 3pm and 5pm
- Sundays: 1pm and 3pm
If these times don’t work with your schedule, please call us. We add tours upon request whenever possible.
Bring a group of family members, friends or co-workers for a group tour and tasting. For a group of 5 people or more, the price is $4 per person. We can do private tours for groups of 8 or more for the same $4/person price.
Get reservations for your group tour or call 206.504.7604 to discuss your group’s specific interests.