Donations and Community Support
Copperworks Distilling is proud to support the dedication and service of nonprofit organizations based in Washington State to the extent our resources will allow.
Our Focus Areas for Giving
We’ve chosen to concentrate our giving to nonprofit organizations based in Washington State which focus on the following causes in the Pacific Northwest. These causes align with our priorities as a company and the members of our team.
- Environmental protection and conservation of natural resources
- Economic development for local farms and farming communities
- Research and health services focused on breast and ovarian cancer
- Job creation and workforce training in the food and beverage industry
As a small business with a limited budget for donations, we receive many more requests than we’re able to accommodate.
We regretfully must decline the majority of requests we receive that are unrelated to the services areas listed above. Please review the restrictions below.
Our Requests of You
- Use our Request Form: please complete both pages of this Donation Request form and submit it by email to Donations@CopperworksDistilling.com. Additional instructions about this documents are below.
- Donations must be picked up from our tasting room during store hours (unless it’s a gift certificate for tours, which we can email to you). We are not able to deliver or ship bottles of spirits to you.
- Please use our logo in online and print promotions for your event. Download our logo in JPG or PNG format. We can provide additional formats, if necessary.
No procurement forms: due to the time required to complete individual procurement forms, we’re not able to complete and submit your forms. We will provide you with documentation of our donation that includes all information required by most procurement forms.
Restrictions: Donations We’re Not Able to Provide
We’re not able to provide donations to:
- Schools: We receive an overwhelming number of requests from pre-schools, public school K-12 Parent-Teacher Organizations, and private schools and are no longer able to donate to these organizations.
- Political organizations/campaigns or religious organizations.
We’re not able to donate the following:
- Whiskey Blending Workshops: We’re not able to donate tickets to our Whiskey Blending Workshops. These small events sell out in advance, usually with a waiting list
- Signature cocktail ingredients: We’re not able to donate a quantity of spirits to be used in an event signature cocktail. The quantity of spirits required exceeds our donations budget.
Submit Your Request
Your organization must have 501(c)(3) status and be headquartered in Washington State.
Please note: the form is a Word document in a .zip file. If you are unable to “unzip” the file to access the Word document, you can download a non-editable PDF version here.
We will do our best to respond within two weeks of receiving your request form. No calls please.