Create and Bottle Your Own Single Malt
Join Copperworks’ founders/distillers, Jason Parker and Micah Nutt, for a fun and tasty workshop that’s all about American Single Malt Whiskey.
You’ll join a small group of whiskey lovers for a tour of the distillery, sample a variety of Copperworks American Single Malt Whiskeys straight from the cask, and then you’ll create your own custom American Single Malt Whiskey from the casks you choose.
Sunday, February 18, 2018
2 – 5pm
About the Workshop
- You’ll first take a tour of the distillery for a lively and thorough explanation of Copperworks’ distilling technique and maturing process.
- Micah and Jason lead you in nosing and tasting samples from four casks of fully-matured Copperworks American Single Malt Whiskey.
- You’ll compare Copperworks matured whiskey to whiskey straight from the still to experience the flavor changes that evolve through time in the barrel.
- You’ll be guided in the art of blending and proofing so you can create your own personal American Single Malt Whiskey from the casks of your choice.
- You’ll then fill, label, seal, and document your personal American Single Malt Whiskey to take home to enjoy.
You’ll leave with a lot of whiskey-making knowledge and your own personal American Single Malt Whiskey that you have personally designed and bottled.
Price: $150 (includes distillery tour, light refreshments, taxes, and one 750ml bottle of your personal cask-strength American Single Malt Whiskey)
For a gift: Session tickets are fully transferable and we can provide certificates and cards for gift-giving.