Create and Bottle Your Own Single Malt
You’ll gather with a small group of whiskey lovers to sample a variety of Copperworks American Single Malt Whiskeys straight from the cask and then you’ll blend your own custom American Single Malt Whiskey from the casks you choose.
“These sort of blending workshops are ideal for groups of friends, lovers of well-crafted beverages and anyone who dreams of bottling spirits or wine.”
— Seattle Magazine
“Attended a blending workshop and cannot recommend it enough! The instructors were fantastic, I learned a lot, and had a great time!”
— whiskey lover
Schedule and Tickets
About the Workshop
- Jason Parker, Copperworks Co-Founder/President will lead you in nosing and tasting samples from four casks of fully-matured Copperworks American Single Malt Whiskey.
- You’ll compare Copperworks matured whiskey to whiskey straight from the still to experience the flavor changes that evolve through time in the barrel.
- You’ll be guided in the art of blending so you can create your own personal American Single Malt Whiskey from the casks of your choice.
- You’ll then fill, label, seal, and document your personal American Single Malt Whiskey to take home to enjoy.
You’ll leave with a lot of whiskey-making knowledge and your own personal American Single Malt Whiskey that you have personally designed and bottled.
- Spirits guru, AJ Rathbun, describes his experience in crafting his own whiskey in Seattle Magazine: Copperworks’ whiskey-blending workshop lets you create your own perfect bottle
- Read a first-hand report of blending a custom whiskey from a recent workshop participant.
Price: $195, includes a distillery introduction, light refreshments, taxes, and one 750ml bottle of your personal cask-strength American Single Malt Whiskey. Additional Single Malt versions can be created and bottled for $95/bottle. Register here.
For a gift: Workshop tickets are fully transferable and we can provide certificates and cards for gift-giving.
Payments for the Whiskey Blending Workshop are non-refundable. All ticket sales are final and registration cannot be transferred to another workshop date.
You are welcome to transfer the workshop registration to another person. Just let us know in advance who we can expect to see that day. If you have any questions on our cancellation policy, please contact [email protected].