Enjoy our Tasting Room for Your Private Events
Your guests will enjoy our spacious tasting room, which features a floor-to-ceiling view of our four mammoth copper stills. The tasting room has 18 ft. ceilings, warm comfortable décor, and excellent natural light from the west-facing view of Seattle’s waterfront.
Capacity: 75 people
Pricing: starts at $800 for an evening event. Pricing is based on the timing of your event and the range of services to be provided.
- Guided tastings of Copperworks spirits
- Behind-the-scenes tours of the distillery
- Referrals to bartending and catering services
- Glassware available
- Large 10 ft. antique serving bar
- Six moveable 5 ft. long, bar-height tables with padded stools
- Excellent, unimpeded views of distilling area
- ADA-compliant restroom, egress and lift
- Glass washer/sanitizer and hand sink
- Large 2-compartment sink with sprayer
- West-facing, downtown Seattle waterfront location
Other Event Planning Details
Food and other beverages: Our rental clients contract directly with a caterer of their choice to arrange food and food-related items (plates, utensils, etc.) for their events. Similarly, if beer and wine are to be served at the event, we ask clients to provide that.
Nearby attractions: To add to your event, guests can take advantage of several attractions within walking distance of the distillery including Argosy Cruises, the Seattle Great Wheel, the Seattle Aquarium, Pike Place Market, SAM and more.
For More Information
To discuss your event plans, please contact [email protected].